All media (images) contained within this web/ftp site are approved for use by authorized EnGenius distributors to promote EnGenius Technologies, Inc. and EnGenius products only. These sites and media (images) © 2015 by EnGenius Technologies, Inc. Use of EnGenius Technologies, Inc. media (images) by other than an authorized EnGenius distributor is strictly prohibited without prior authorization. Written requests for the use of EnGenius Technologies, Inc. media (images) must be faxed to 714-432-8667. Please include a black and white representation of the EnGenius Technologies, Inc. media (images) that you are requesting, or list the EnGenius Technologies, Inc. media (images) by name. You must describe the intended use for the EnGenius Technologies, Inc. media (images) and include the name of the responsible party.
We (“EnGenius Technologies, Inc.”) provide our Loyalty Program (“Program”) to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. Your use of the Program also shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to particular aspects of the Program which may be posted from time to time. The Loyalty Program is administered by LoyaltyLion Ltd. (“LoyaltyLion”).
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Loyalty Program account. You understand and agree that EnGenius is not responsible for the content posted on the Service. You agree to use the Program at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use the Loyalty Program.
2. You must be a human or a registered corporation. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple persons is not permitted.
5. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, even when activity is undertaken by others who have accounts under your account.
6. You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
1. You may terminate the use of the Loyalty Program at any point. Any Loyalty points remaining in your account at the time of termination will be forfeited.
2. EnGenius reserve the right to terminate accounts without notice and will not honor any Loyalty Points in the accounts for violation of any provision of these Terms, including but not limited to gaining unauthorized entry to the Program or systems used to administer the Program, unauthorized transfer of points, or selling points or accounts. All Loyalty Points in an terminated account will be deemed null and void at the time of termination.
3. To request a cancellation of your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. EnGenius may terminate the Loyalty Program, your participation in the Program, without warning to you. Any Loyalty Points remaining in your account at the time of termination will be forfeited.
You understand that we may use information regarding your usage of the Service to improve our products and services. You consent that your name and data collected about your engagement through the Loyalty Program can be shared by EnGenius and/or LoyaltyLion with their marketing partners.
1. Your use of the Program is at your sole risk. The Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. You understand that the Loyalty Points associated with the Service have no cash value.
3. Loyalty Points are not transferrable. You may not sell or transfer your account or any Loyalty Points in your account.
4. EnGenius and LoyaltyLion reserve the right to correct any errors in the information provided to you in connection with the Service; EnGenius and LoyaltyLion do not assume any obligations based on any such erroneous information. For instance, if any mistakes are made in pricing or redemption values of vouchers or merchandise through the Program, EnGenius and LoyaltyLion will have no obligation to honor any purchases or redemptions made using the mistaken pricing or redemption values.
5. You understand that EnGenius uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Program.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Program or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Program, EnGenius, LoyaltyLion, or any other EnGenius or LoyaltyLion product or service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any EnGenius customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Program may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You give EnGenius the right to contact you regarding the Program, e.g., to inform you of your point balance and progress to a reward.
10. EnGenius does not warrant that (i) the Program will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Program will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Program will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Program will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that EnGenius and LoyaltyLion shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Program, including but not limited to how we reward customer activity (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Program; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Program.
12. The failure of EnGenius to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and EnGenius and LoyaltyLion and govern your use of the Program.
1. You should assume, unless otherwise noted, that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of EnGenius Technologies, Inc. EnGenius Technologies, Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with EnGenius Technologies, Inc..
2. While EnGenius Technologies, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, EnGenius Technologies, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. EnGenius Technologies, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither EnGenius Technologies, Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "As Is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. EnGenius Technologies, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by EnGenius Technologies, Inc. and/or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, EnGenius Technologies, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by EnGenius Technologies, Inc.. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered or licensed Trademarks of EnGenius Technologies, Inc. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license, sublicense or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of EnGenius Technologies, Inc. or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that EnGenius Technologies, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. EnGenius Technologies, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site (if any) and is not responsible for the contents of any off-Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although EnGenius Technologies, Inc. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, EnGenius Technologies, Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. EnGenius Technologies, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing EnGenius Technologies, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. EnGenius Technologies, Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.